Keytech Intelligent Technologies (HK) Limited
Thank you for accessing the website of Keytech Intelligent Technologies (HK) Limited, (site address: www.keytech123.com).
Keytech123.com respects your privacy and secures your online safety seriously. In order to provide you with the best products, efficient customer service, and fast updates, we record a variety of information from your visit to our site. To better protect your privacy, we’d like to explain our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used.
Information Collection and Use
Collection. We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
* Help make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information once again
*Help you quickly find information, products, and services
* Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
*Alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
(a) Email Addresses. Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including: free promotional notices; to answer your request to inform you with a new product style; to sign up for our email newsletter. Your participation in a contest is completely voluntary, and you may choose whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest winners and to award prizes. We may post the names and cities of contest winners on our Site.
THIS SITE'S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER'S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER'S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not"spyware."
(1) Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on this Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on this Site, such as an ad banner.
(2) We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
(3) Log Files. As is true of most websites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access this Site. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
(4) Age. We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
(a) Internal Use. We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach
and for our own marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to this Site.
(b) Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our site, and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to request us to notify you when we receive a new style, or product; to sign up for our email newsletter and special offers. If you submit your email address, we will use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see opt out section below for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders.
(c) External Use. We want to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection — we primarily sell merchandise, not information. We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone, except that:
(1) As do most catalogue and Internet wholesalers, we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf. When we disclose information to these service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you, we must share some information. We partner with third parties (such as DHL, and UPS) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them with some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
(3) We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies as part of our regular course of business. However, it is possible that we might acquire or merge with or be acquired by anotherKeytechor that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. If that happens, your personal information may be disclosed to anotherKeytech, but that disclosure will be subject to the Privacy Notice in effect.
(4) We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly personally identify you or any user.
This Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") for all financial transactions through this Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online, and we also take several steps to protect your personal information in our facilities. Access to your personal information is restricted. Only employees who need access to your personal information to perform a specific job are granted access to your personal information. Finally, we rely on third-party service providers for the physical security of some of our computer hardware. We believe that their security procedures are adequate. For example, when you visit our Site, you access servers that are kept in a secure physical environment, behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security. 100% complete security does not presently exist anywhere online or offline.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests at the customer information section, or by telephoning, or emailing your request toKeytech’s Customer Support department at email@example.com
. Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Update to This Policy
If we change or update this Privacy Notice, we will post changes and updates on this Site so that you will always be aware of what information we collect, use, and disclose. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice from time to time so you will know if the Privacy Notice has been changed or updated. If you have any questions about the Privacy Notice. Please write to us per Email firstname.lastname@example.org
. www.keytech123.comis aware that the security of your private information from the use of our website is an important concern. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore we would like you to know what data we maintain and what data we discard. With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you about our security measures.
Collection and processing of personal data
We collect personal data only when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms or e-mails, as part of an order for products or services, inquiries or requests about materials being ordered and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us. The database and its contents remain at ourkeytech and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us. Your personal data will not be passed on by us for use by third parties in any form whatsoever, unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Some of this data may be stored or processed at computers located in other jurisdictions, such as the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from the jurisdiction in which you live. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate protections are in place to require the data processor in that country to maintain protections on the data that are equivalent to those that apply in the country in which you live.
Purposes of Use
The data we collect will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with the requested products or services or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other Keytech for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased
product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional Keytech news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• Analytics services:
Keytech also uses analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
About the protection of juveniles' personal
information. The company attaches great importance to the protection of
juveniles' personal information. If you are a juvenile under the age of 16
(according to the legal requirements of EU member states, the minimum age
must not be less than 13 years old), you must obtain written consent from
your parent or legal guardian before using this product and service. This
product and service will protect the personal information of juveniles in
accordance with the relevant EU laws and regulations.
The Services are not directed to or intended for use
by minors. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn
that we have received any information directly from a minor, we will take
steps to delete or destroy that information. California minors:
While the Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18, if you
are a California resident who is under age 18 and you are unable to remove
publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request
removal by contacting us at: email@example.com. When requesting
removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and
provide us with specific information, such as the URL for each page where
the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required
to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law
requires us or a third party to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3)
is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our
instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received
compensation or other consideration for providing the content or
information. Removal of your content or information from the Service does
not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or
information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We
are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our
obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the
content or information or render it invisible to other users and the
Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the Keytech's promotional communications, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the firstname.lastname@example.org